Mojo For You


 

 
Vintage is "in" and old is "new" and the Newsprint Designer Series Paper fits the bill perfectly. I can't wait to get my hands on more of the Vintage Suite products featured in the new Idea Book & Catalog. When I saw this weeks Mojo Monday Sketch (Mojo146), I knew exactly what I wanted to do and it all came together perfectly.  Love when that happens!


STAR POWER:
  • The vintage blooms from Elements of Style are just as beautiful in black and white as they are when colored.
  • The new Cherry Cobbler card stock is a natural for creating this vintage look. For added interest, I put the strips in the new Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder and zipped it through my Big Shot. Bam! Instant texture and appeal. I love it!
  • The Oval Scallop Frame Bigz die gave me the perfect size oval, minus the scallop frame. Sponging the oval gives it a little extra depth. Enhance any project with a little sponging and you'll instantly see the difference.
  • When creating a card with dark card stock as your base, insert a layer of light cardstock to make stamping and/or writing a sentiment easier to see and read.  A delicate border created with the Scallop Trim Border punch gives it a final sweet touch.
 
JOIN MY MAILING LIST
Would you like exclusive project ideas delivered to you monthly?
Click here to find out more about my members only mailing list.

I LOVE COMMENTS!  I'd love to hear from YOU.









TO ORDER STAMPIN' UP! PRODUCTS ONLINE, CLICK HERE.

Stamps: Elements of Style (Wood-mount 118611, Clear-mount 120045)
Ink: Basic Black (101179)
Paper: Basic Black (121045), Very Vanilla (101650), Cherry Cobbler (119685), Newsprint Designer Series Paper (117166)
Tools: Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439), Vintage Wallpaper Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (120175), Oval Scallop Frame Bigz Die (114521), 3/16" Corner small punch (119871), Scallop Trim Border punch (118402)
That Special Touch: Basic Black 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon (109027), Sponge Daubers (102892), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)

Comments

  1. Gorgeous! This vintage is just delicious- I just love that black and white together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully elegant! There's nothing classier than a black and white card with a splash of red. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an elegant card. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you SO MUCH for commenting! I read every single one and try my best to respond back. xoxo