Announcing ... My 12 Weeks of Christmas Project Series

Believe it or not, we are coming up on the twelve week countdown to Christmas. I know, I know, it isn't even October yet, right? However, if you are thinking about going "handmade for the holidays", you'll need to start gathering ideas now and planning your projects.

I'd like to help! Introducing my . . .

12 Weeks of Christmas Project Series

Beginning Sunday (October 3) and continuing for the next twelve weeks, I will be sending out a special edition of my email newsletter. Each special edition will feature a "project of the week" and will include cards, gifts, bags, tags and wraps.  These special projects have been designed exclusively for my newsletter subscribers for this event and will not be offered at a workshop, class or even featured here on Stampingville. Oh! Did I mention the 12 Weeks of Christmas project series is absolutely free? That's right ... every week, a new (and exclusive) Christmas project, with step-by-step instructions, delivered right to YOUR inbox.

Don't miss out on this creative and fun project series. Click here to sign up now.

Already a subscriber? You don't need to sign up again - just check your inbox every week!



To order your Stampin' Up! products online, click here.

Comments