Sunday, September 26, 2010

Grateful For Blessings

I recently found a new blog that caught my attention: SUO Challenges.  The challenges are pretty general so far, which makes it super easy to play along. The only requirement is to use ONLY Stampin' Up! products. No problem! This time the challenge is to create something using the Big Shot. It can be a card, scrapbook page, a 3-D item, or even something using fabric. As long as the Big Shot was used it qualifies. Fun! I hadn't created a card for Mojo Monday yet and I really liked this week's sketch, so I thought why not combine both? Stop in and say hi over at SUO Challenges and tell 'em Stampingville sent you!

STAR POWER:
  • The color combo of More Mustard, Cajun Craze, and Night of Navy comes right out of the new Color Coach and I love it!
  • Rather than a stamp set, I used sections from the Bright Blessings jumbo wheel. Several of the jumbo wheels work very well for this technique.
  • Looking for the Big Shot requirement? Check out my faux buttons. With the Buttons #5 Sizzlet, I have four sizes of "buttons" to choose from in any color I want. Talk about convenient!
 Do you have lots of items on your Stampin' Up! wish list? If so, you might want to consider one of our Starter Kits. Our Standard and Digital+ Starter Kits are valued at more than $310, yet the cost is just $175. You can customize your kit with the stamp sets and colors you want and for a limited time, Stampin' Up! will even throw in a gorgeous Greenhouse Gala Craft Tote FREE (a $39.95 value). Even better yet ... all this and NO shipping and handling charges apply. Contact me today for more information on this fabulous offer.









Click here to order your Stampin' Up! products online 24/7.

STAMPS: Bright Blessings Jumbo Wheel (115626)
INK: Cajun Craze (119671), More Mustard (103162), Night of Navy (102977)
PAPER: Very Vanilla (101650), Crumb Cake (120953), Night of Navy (100867), More Mustard (100946), Cajun Craze (119684)
TOOLS: Big Shot Die Cutting Machine (113439), Buttons #5 sizzlet die (113440), Stampin' Around Jumbo Handle (103661), Dotted Scallop Ribbon border punch (119275), 3/16" Corner punch
THAT SPECIAL TOUCH: Linen thread (104199), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this clean and simple layout! cute buttons :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this clean and simple card yet there's so much to it that draws your eye. Now I'm off to check the Mojo Monday sketch! Thank you so much for participating with us at Stampin' Up! Only Challenges and we hope to see you on October 5 for our next challenge. God bless and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card and congrats on being chosen at SUO, I know I'm very excited!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My eye saw them as "real" buttons. Wonderful card! Congrats on being chosen at SUO...well deserved!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO MUCH for commenting! I read every single one and try my best to respond back. xoxo