- Ordering the spooky new Spider Web Embossing Folder (Holiday Mini Catalog) was pretty much a given in my book. How fun is that?!
- Another given was that gorgeous black lace. It's going to be perfect from Halloween right on through to Valentine's Day. Ooh La La!
- My panels were created by sponging on layers of background color first, then embossing the images in black. For this technique I started with the lightest color first and added layers of color over the previous layer and used a swirling and dragging motion with my sponger daubers.
- The moon from the spooky house image is omitted by removing the VersaMark ink with my blender pen.
- The Tiny Tags stamp set paired with the Jewelry Tag punch is the perfect little combo for the tag feature.
Click here to order your Stampin' Up! products online 24/7.
Stamps: House of Haunts (111574), Tiny Tags (W-118091, C-118592)
Ink: River Rock (109010), Pumpkin Pie (105216), Tangerine Tango (111834), Cajun Craze (119671), Basic Black (101179), Versamark )102283)
Paper: Cajun Craze (119684), Very Vanilla (101650), River Rock (108640), Basic Black (121045)
Tools: Big Shot (113439), Scallop Circle #2 die (113469), Spider Web embossing folder (120889), Black embossing powder (109133), Heat Tool (100005), Sponge Daubers (102892), Embossing Buddy (103083), Circle Scissor Plus (112530), Glass Mat (112531), Blender Pens (102845), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
That Special Touch: Raven 1/2" Lace Trim (120988), Jewelry Tag Punch (117190), Linen Thread (104199)