A Cute Felt Basket With The Big Shot


I missed the last challenge over at SUO Challenges, so I wanted to be sure to play along this time. The challenge is to make something with fabric or waffle paper.  I have a fabric project in the works, but it isn't ready for prime time yet, so I had to improvise. Then I remembered some left over felt I had from another project and I knew just what to make! I had this idea ages ago, but for some reason I hadn't gotten around to it yet.

Isn't this little felt basket cute? And the best part: NO SEWING! Yep, I warmed up my glue gun while I cut out all the felt pieces with my Big Shot and then went to town. So easy!
 
STAR POWER:
  • All the felt pieces were cut at the same time with the exclusive Baskets & Blooms die from Stampin' Up!
  • The die includes several flower layers to mix and match as you please. So fun.
  • The center of the flower is actually one of those darling Designer Buttons with a Basic Rhinestone Jewel in the center for a little bling.
  • Recognize the lace? It's our Raven Lace Trim from the 2010 Holiday Mini Catalog. It looks gorgeous layered over satin ribbon.

Did you know you can cut fabric and other materials with the Big Shot? Yes, it's true. Fabric, paper, vinyl, chipboard, magnet sheets, cork, and even aluminum cans! And that's not all - there is a long list of materials you can cut with the Big Shot and the right dies.

Let me know if there is a material or project that you would like to see here. Leave me a comment and tell me what you're curious to learn how to make with the Big Shot.


Click here to order your Stampin' Up! products online.

Felt Basket - Supply List
Tools: Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439), Extended Cutting Pads (113478), Baskets & Blooms bigz xl die (113484)
That Special Touch: Pretty In Pink 5/8" Satin Ribbon (117289), Raven 1/2" Lace Trim (120988), Neutrals Designer Buttons (119743), Jewels Basic Rhinestones (119246)
Other: Felt, glue gun

Comments

  1. Your basket is adorable. The pink and black really pop. Thanks for playing with us at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you SO MUCH for commenting! I read every single one and try my best to respond back. xoxo