Dabbling in Digital with My Digital Studio


A few weeks ago, I finally got around to looking at some family photos I took back in May. I know ... that was a long time ago. Anyway, along with lots of mediocre shots and some rather blurry shots, there were some pretty good shots of my cutie patootie little niece. As you can see, she has the biggest baby blues ever, with gorgeous eyelashes to match. Naturally, I wanted to share the photos with my family, but I also wanted to whip up a quick digital scrapbook page that I could share with them too.

This page was fairly quick and easy. I didn't spend a lot of time trying to create a masterpiece; just a quick little something to send off right away. I started from scratch to create my page, as opposed to one of the many pre-designed templates available in My Digital Studio. All the elements used on this page are part of the original software program.  I opted for the 8-1/2" x 11" size in case anyone wanted to print it out right from their home computer. (And they did!)

My Digital Studio Design Contest: Enter by Nov. 15, 2010 for a chance to win free digital downloads from Stampin' Up! valued at approx. $400! Click here for details.


Page Elements:
(All Stampin' Up!/My Digital Studio)
Card Stock: Basic Black
Designer Series Paper: Sunny Day Designer Kit
Embellishments: Sunny Day Borders, Sunny Day Flowers, Buttons-Latte Collection-Whisper White
Brushes/Stamps: Just Perfect Alphabet
Punches: Scallop Edge Punch

Comments