One of my favorite stamp sets from the Stampin' Up! Holiday Mini Catalog is Merry Crittermas. Every one of the little "critters" is stinkin' cute, but I especially love the adorable little kitty caroling away! (Check back tomorrow for a sweet card featuring the kitty.) Today I've got a couple of the critters decorating the tree ... aren't they cute?
This stamp set is super versatile - mix and match as you please to create an unlimited number of scenes. If you like coloring, you'll adore this set. But even if you don't, you can still create wonderful projects with minimal coloring.
|Click on images to enlarge|
- Each critter has its own "element" built into the image. This allows you to use the images individually as well as combining them for a larger scene.
- Our 12"x12" card stock packs provide smooth and textured sheets in each pack. The card base here is textured, while the images were stamped on smooth card stock.
- Traditional red and green? Break out of the old routine and try a Wild Wasabi tree!
- When punching a scallop border, always start exactly in the middle and work your way out. This ensures that the ends will match identically.
- Add a wow to your sentiment with a banner or flag. They are super simple to make, but what an impact!
~ Using grid paper as a guide, align the desired stamps (label side up) side by side as you want them to appear on your card.
~ Next, grab one of the larger clear-mount blocks ( I used block i) and press it down onto the stamps.
~ Now they are ready to ink up - and stamp just once. Viola! Stamping an entire scene has never been easier.
Hurry! Time is running out for the half price Starter Kit and the Online Extravaganza Sale. CONTACT ME for details or if you need assistance.
Ready to shop now?
CLICK HERE to enter my Stampin' Up! Online Store.
SUPPLY LIST - A CRITTER CHRISTMAS
|Images © Stampin' Up!|
Ink: Soft Suede (115657), Wild Wasabi (109014), Real Red (103133), Daffodil Delight (119667), Marina Mist (119668), Jet Black StazOn (101406)
Paper: Real Red (102482), Soft Suede (115318), Wild Wasabi (108641), Whisper White 12"x12" Smooth/Textured Combo Pack (119952)
Tools: Blender Pens (102845), Scallop Edge Border Punch (119882), Mat Pack (105826), Paper Piercing Tool (116631)
That Special Touch: Real Red 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon (119251), Metallic Brads (119741), Sponge Daubers (102892), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)