- The cute bunny only needs a dab of coloring, perfect when you're short on time.
- The Confetti White and Cream card stock will tolerate a bit of watercoloring before pilling up. I used a blender pen with classic inks and used a light touch while blending.
- Create an easy snow bank: Carefully tear the card stock to resemble a hill. Sponge along the torn edge very lightly for contrast (Marina Mist was used here).
- Add sparkle to snow with glitter and a 2-Way Glue pen. Super easy!
A few cool ideas you might have overlooked:
- Raven 1/2" Lace Trim (120988) isn't just for Halloween. Can you say Valentine's? Oo La La!
- Don't let the names fool you - the Designer Fabric will make darling projects all year long. For a vintage feel try Deck The Halls (121716) or have some fun with Candy Cane Christmas (121715).
- The coordinating Big Designer Buttons in two color combos - Deck the Halls (121002) and Candy Cane (121718).
- Tinsel Trim in Clear (120993) or Silver (120994) is sturdy enough for ornaments, project handles and decorating.
- Design-a-House (120911) can be decorated for any season or style. How about one for you and one for the kids to decorate?
To order Stampin' Up! products online CLICK HERE.
Let's Go Sledding Supply ListStamps: All Holidays (114916), Every Little Bit (C-120558, W-117096), Merry Crittermas (C-121181, W-120855)
Ink: Not Quite Navy, (102977), Crumb Cake (121030), Pink Pirouette (111838), Jet Black StazOn (101406), White Craft Ink (101731)
Stampin' Write Markers: Marina Mist (119679), Wild Wasabi (120975), Pink Pirouette (120969)
Paper: Crumb Cake (120953), Confetti White (102028), Marina Mist (119682)
Tools: Blender Pen (102845), Sponge Dauber (102892), 2-Way Glue Pen (100425)
That Special Touch: Chunky Essentials Glitter (108797)