Let the sale-a-bration begin!


It's here! It's here!  I'm sooooo excited sale-a-bration is finally here! I've already placed my first order qualifying for free sale-a-bration rewards.  Yep, even Stampin' Up! demonstrators love to receive those FREE products! And holy cow - have you seen all the choices? (View the brochure here.)  It's so hard to choose - I want it all!

My personal favorites?

Punch Bunch - Five cute and versatile images that coordinate with our punches for quick and easy crafting.
Bliss - These gorgeous images, with lots of cool detail, will make naturally stunning projects.
Ice Cream Parlor Accessories - Cute papers + fun die-cut accents + adorable ribbon & buttons = Instantly adorable projects. Too stinkin' cute!
Digital Content CD - The perfect choice for digital crafters. Also a great way to get lots of sale-a-bration products in one reward. (There's still over 50 more items to choose from!) A+ Value.

What is YOUR personal favorite? Tell me in the comment section below. Inquiring minds want to know ;-)

Are you new to crafting or just now discovering Stampin' Up! products? To learn more about Sale-A-Bration, GO HERE.

Thanks for visiting today. Tomorrow, I'll have a cute sample for you using Punch Bunch AND it's a great masculine card! Be sure to check back.

xoxo


TO ORDER STAMPIN' UP! PRODUCTS ONLINE CLICK HERE.

Comments