Sunday, January 30, 2011

Love Impressions Valentine Card



Isn't this Valentine darling? I've had the Love Impressions Rub-Ons sitting on my table for some time now, just waiting for me to use them. I received a sheet of them from Stampin' Up! as a little surprise gift, tucked into one of my recent demonstrator orders. They even sent a little notecard (created with My Digital Studio no less) that said:

 "Happy Valentine's Day! From all of us at Stampin' Up!"

I thought it was very cool and a terrific (unexpected) perk of being a demonstrator.  Does YOUR company give YOU little gifts? Mine never did.

On with the show ...

Yesterday, I mentioned that I created two very different cards using the same Mojo Monday sketch. This one still stays fairly close to the sketch - just a slight variation. (See the other card here.)  Remember, when you play along with sketch challenges, you are allowed to take some creative liberties!


This was a very simple card to create! My heart background is from the Playdate Designer Series Paper pack and perfect for Valentine's. The only "stamping" on this card was done using the I {Love} Love jumbo wheel with Real Red on Whisper White card stock.


The Bashful Blue scallop circle was cut with the Big Shot and the Scallop Circles #2 die. I added the clouds and the oval "love you" sentiment using the rub-ons. The hot air balloon, also a rub-on, was placed on Whisper White card stock, hand cut, and attached with dimensionals for pop.

Thanks for "flying by" today!

xoxo


To order Stampin' Up! products online CLICK HERE.

Love Impressions Card - Supply List
Stamps: I {Love} Love jumbo wheel (117084)
Ink: Real Red (103133)
Paper: Real Red (102482), Whisper White (100730), Bashful Blue (105120), Playdate Designer Series Paper (117168)
Tools: Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439), Scallop Circles #2 (113469), Stampin' Around Jumbo Handle (103661)
Accessories: Real Red Satin Ribbon (117286), Love Impressions Rub-Ons (121886), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO MUCH for commenting! I read every single one and try my best to respond back. xoxo