Monday, January 31, 2011

Love You Love Notes


As Valentine's Day approaches, I always remember back to grade school and preparing to exchange Valentine's with the other kids in my class. Did you do this?  Mom would take me to the store to pick out the package of assorted Valentine's. Once home, I'd examine them all and pick out my very favorite ones.  THOSE would go to my bff's in the class and a few select boys who I thought were "worthy" of the special ones. Then I'd get busy signing them, addressing the envelope and crossing the names off my list.

Click on any image to enlarge

I know that some years we decorated shoeboxes for the Valentine's to be placed in, but I don't remember that always happening. My, how the memory fades over time!

Do you have fond childhood memories of Valentine's Day?  I'd love to hear about them. Leave me a comment below with your favorite Valentine memory or story.



Love you . . .


Click on images to enlarge

If you need a few "love note" sized Valentine's this year, here are a couple of quick cuties. The Valentine Defined stamp set provides several perfectly sized images for 3x3 love notes - the perfect size for hiding and surprising your loved ones.

And isn't that red Glimmer Paper awesome? Super sparkly and no glitter mess to contend with. Ya-hoo!! It's super easy to use too - punches work beautifully with this paper and, of course, you can use it with your dies in the Big Shot. I'm sure you'll be seeing more of this on future projects. After all, red glitter isn't just for Valentine's Day!

Happy Monday and thanks for visiting today.

xoxo


To order Stampin' Up! products online CLICK HERE.

LOVE NOTES SUPPLY LIST
Stamps: Valentine Defined (W-121941, C-123057)
Ink: Real Red (103133), Whisper White Craft Ink (101731)
Paper: Whisper White (100730), Basic Gray (121044), Real Red (102482), Red Glimmer Paper (121790)
Tools: Full Heart Punch (119883), Modern Label Punch (119849), Small Oval Punch (119863), Large Oval Punch (119855), Crop-A-Dile (108362), Paper-Piercing Tool (116631), Mat Pack (105826)
Accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Real Red 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon (119251), Metallic Brads (119741)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO MUCH for commenting! I read every single one and try my best to respond back. xoxo