Sale-a-bration is just 8 days away and I can hardly contain myself. Stampin' Up! has knocked it out of the ballpark this year with their collection of ADORABLE PRODUCTS offered in the Sale-a-bration brochure. If you are not familiar with Sale-a-bration, keep reading for more details.
I'm SO excited for Sale-a-bration, I've decided to throw a party! And a crafty party at that. Whether you are an experienced crafter who loves finding new ideas and inspiration or a beginning crafter who is ready to get off the sidelines and finally START your creative journey, this event is sure to please.
SALE-A-BRATION KICK-OFF PARTY
SATURDAY, JANUARY 29th
- Two Valentine themed Make & Take projects
- Dozens of sample projects on display
- Hands on product demonstrations
- My Digital Studio Overview - For quick & easy digital crafting
- Light refreshments
Cost: Club Members $7.00
Non-Club Members $10.00
Kick off the new year with friends and crafty fun!
What is Sale-a-bration? This event is Stampin' Up!'s most anticipated promotion of the year celebrating friends, fresh ideas & free products. There are three easy ways to earn FREE products:
- SPEND $50 on Stampin' Up! merchandise and earn one free Sale-A-Bration product of your choice.
- HOST a workshop for you and your friends and earn one free Sale-A-Bration product for every $300 in workshop sales in addition to the generous hostess benefits.
- JOIN Stampin' Up! by becoming a demonstrator during Sale-A-Bration and get 15% off your Starter Kit, plus get a bonus bundle filled with over $50 in free products.
To schedule your own sale-a-bration party or for information on becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, please contact me. Let's get started with YOUR creative plan!
Photo credit: Salvatore Vuono/Free digital photos.net