This cute little duo is someting I whipped up for an event make & take project and I thought they turned out pretty adorable.
While nearly all of the products used here are all current catalog or mini catalog items, I did use a couple of retired items. The darling epoxy brad and the striped grosgrain ribbon? I actually picked those up shopping the Clearance Rack over at my online store. (Yes, even I shop there!)
The brads are sold out, however you can always create your own designer brads with the Build-A-Brad Kit. The kit comes in Pewter with 24 bases and adhesive acrylic bubbles. You simply stamp an image on card stock (or use Designer Series Paper) and punch it out using a 1/2" circle punch. Glue the punched image to the brad base and top it with the clear bubble. Instant coordinating brad for any project. And totally fun to make too.
The ribbon is our 1-1/4" striped grosgrain ribbon (currently available in 11 popular colors) in Riding Hood Red. As of this morning that particular retired ribbon is still available online. And get this ... the price? Just $1.99. Really! No kidding. (Retail value = $9.95) If you love a bargain on quality paper crafting products head on over and check out the Clearance Rack. And check back often because the products change frequently.
New to online ordering?
- Search for products by name or by item number.
- Mix and match items such as clearance rack, digital downloads and current catalog products.
- Online orders qualify for Sale-a-bration rewards.
- Qualifying orders receive free merchandise (hostess benefits).
- Your order is shipped right to your door.
- Receive preferred pricing and lowest shipping by choosing to shop through a Stampin' Up! demonstrator (me!).
Happy Valentine's Day!