Monday, February 28, 2011

An Ice Cream Parlor Treat From Stampin' Up!

Stampin' Up! Ice Cream Parlor Accessories Box And Card

Who wouldn't love receiving adorable ice cream gifts from a friend? Well ... actually, gifts created with Stampin' Up! Ice Cream Parlor Accessories that is! I love the fun patterns of the Designer Series Paper and coordinating die-cut accent pieces. Then there's the coordinating ribbon & button pack! (swoon) These cute sale-a-bration free reward items went on my wish list immediately when I saw them. So stinkin' cute!

As I was creating this set, it occured to me that it will make wonderful gifts for my workshop hostesses next month. The cute 3x3 mini card will make a great project to demonstrate as well.

Have You Booked Your Workshop?

If you live in the Sarasota area and don't want to miss out on the fun, contact me today to schedule your crafty party.  I still have a few dates available in March - just in time for the final days of sale-a-bration. What? No time to clean for company? NO problem. All my workshops are offered "your house or mine".

Stampin' Up! Punch Bunch stamp set Gift Box

Coming this week to Stampingville:
Details on the cute duo pictured today plus more sale-a-bration fun.  Be sure to check back - you won't want to miss it!


xoxo




To order Stampin' Up! products online 24/7 CLICK HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO MUCH for commenting! I read every single one and try my best to respond back. xoxo