Saturday, February 19, 2011

Springtime Smiles


Hey stampers - happy Saturday! Today's quick post is a card I wanted to share from a recent team meeting I attended. This card was one of our "shoebox swap" cards and was designed by Maria Lema. I really thought this was a beautiful use of the new stamp set Easter Blossoms (W-12195 or C-122057). This set is featured in the Occasions Mini Catalog and it has some really lovely images.


The image was simply stamped on Bashful Blue card stock using Early Espresso ink. The blossoms were "colored" using a White Gel Pen. The dry embossing was done using the Framed Tulips embossing folder (121809), which was distressed using the Mahogany Dye Ink from the Distressing Essentials Kit (118762).

I'll share a few more of our swap cards in the next few days.  Enjoy your weekend - especially if you are lucky enough to have Monday off!

Thanks for visiting!
xoxo


To order Stampin' Up! products online CLICK HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO MUCH for commenting! I read every single one and try my best to respond back. xoxo