Sunday, February 13, 2011

Welcome Baby


I'm working on some baby cards I need to get out - wasn't it handy for Punch Bunch to come along in the Sale-a-bration brochure?!  I also used the adorable Ice Cream Parlor Paper & Accents Pack - although the scallop accent is a bit hidden by the big bow!


The onesie image is the Baby Tees jumbo wheel. So cute! I ran it across a little scrap of the polka dot paper, cut it out and popped it up (paper piecing technique). I repeated the image again on Daffodil Delight and cut out just the ducks portion for the onesie.

This card has dots, dots, and more dots! Hee. I ran Whisper White through the Big Shot in the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder for a little background texture.


The stinkin' cute little tag with the ducks? Ya, I had to play around with that. The mobile top is cut out, popped up and adorned with itty bitty pearls. I tied it to the bow with Linen Thread, but actually I secured it with Dimensionals - double thickness I might add - so it wouldn't get lost in the background.

I think it's pretty sweet!

UPDATE: Yippee! My card was a 2nd place winner for the Wheelin' Around Challenge over at SU-Only Challenges. Want to join in? Just gather your Stampin' Up! supplies and check out the current challenge here.

Thanks for stopping by - leave me a "howdy" in the comments, will ya?

xoxo


To order Stampin' Up! products online CLICK HERE.

WELCOME BABY SUPPLY LIST
Stamps: Punch Bunch SAB set (W-121847, C-123211), Baby Tees jumbo wheel (118621)
Ink: Daffodil Delight (119683), Basic Black (109120)
Paper: Daffodil Delight (119683), Whisper White (100730), Ice Cream Parlor DSP & Quick Accents Pack SAB (122242)
Accessories: Stampin' Around Jumbo Handle (103661), Big Shot (113439), Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder (117335), Scallop Edge Border punch (119882), Large Tag Punch (119876, XL Tag Punch (119866), Daffodil Delight 1-1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon (119770), White Gel Pen (105021), Basic Pearls (119247), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Linen Thread (104199), Sponge Daubers (102892)

4 comments:

  1. Darling card!! It is so bright and full of great details. Thanks for joining in at SUO Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Gayle, love that ribbon

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so amazing with all the little details! Hard to say what I like most about it but that bow with the little tag...fantastic! So glad you joined us at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute, happy card Gayle - just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO MUCH for commenting! I read every single one and try my best to respond back. xoxo