Sunday, February 20, 2011

What Is A Shoebox Swap?


Shelby - My baby and constant helper!

I mentioned yesterday that I recently attended a team meeting where we did a fun "shoebox swap". In case you aren't familiar with the term, a "shoebox swap" is where each participant designs and creates a card and then prepares all the necessary supplies to make the card for all the other participants.

The prepared supplies are placed in a container, tote, or a shoebox so they can be transported to a central location. When the group meets, each person sets up a stamping station with their card and box of supplies and then everyone goes around the room and makes one of each of the cards. SO FUN! And we ALWAYS learn something new. It's one of the many reasons I love being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.

Have YOU thought about becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator? Now is a great time to join! During Sale-a-bration, not only will you receive the Starter Kit at a 15% discount, but Stampin' Up! is throwing in a free bonus bundle valued at $50. You can choose either the Standard Starter Kit or the Digital+ Starter Kit which includes the My Digital Studio software.  What's more, you can customize your kit with the stamp sets and colors you want.

Want to learn more? I'll be happy to answer all of your questions with no pressure and no obligation. Contact me today - let's talk.

Coming tomorrow:

Another card from our shoebox swap featuring a super easy and very cool technique!

xoxo


To order Stampin' Up! products online CLICK HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO MUCH for commenting! I read every single one and try my best to respond back. xoxo