A Big Wedding Day

Stampin' Up! Springtime Vintage Wedding Card

Congratulations to William and Kate on their beautiful royal wedding. I only caught the last half of the ceremony, but I'm sure I'll get to see replays of all the important parts! Also, congrats to all the other couples who chose this day for their wedding too.

Stampin' Up! Occasional Quotes Wedding Day Card


I didn't start out to make a wedding card. I decided to play along with this week's Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge. I don't usually go for the round/square challenge, but I liked the sketch and wanted to play, so I went for it. At the last minute, I decided to change the focal image to a sentiment and the wedding one from Occasional Quotes (Level 3 Hostess Set) seemed to suit the card best.
Dyed ribbon rosettes in Stampin' Up! Baja Breeze
When I saw the sketch, I knew immediately that I would use those darling vanilla rosettes from the Occasions Mini Catalog.

(I dyed them using Baja Breeze Classic Ink and an Aqua Painter.)

Once I finished the card, it occurred to me that I should wait and post it today in honor of Will and Kate. Wanna guess what happened in the meantime?


Stampin' Up! sold out of the rosettes and will not be getting future shipments.  None. Nada. Zip. Zilch.
I hope YOU already got yours!

You really can't tell from the photos, but the sentiment area has a light spray of Frost White Shimmer spray over it. It's very shimmery in person!
(Go here for instructions on making Shimmer Spray.)

Stampin' Up Itty Bitty Punch Pack Flower

Do you still have a few things (other than rosettes, ha!) on your mini catalog wish list? Let me know ASAP or head over to my online store ... that mini catalog EXPIRES tomorrow! I don't want you moping around next week with a big pouty face because you forgot to order something. ;-)


Speaking of mini catalogs ...
Have you received your new Summer Mini Catalog in the mail yet? If you are on my mailing list and haven't received yours, please contact me and I'll make sure you get one right away. Not on my mailing list yet? I'll be happy to add you! Click here to find out how.

Have a royally wonderful weekend
(Insert "queen wave" here)
Thanks for popping in!
xoxo









CLICK HERE to order your Stampin' Up! products online 24/7.

WEDDING DAY CARD
Stamps: Occasional Quotes (W-117048, C-120142)
Ink: Not Quite Navy (103008), Baja Breeze (111833)
Paper: Very Vanilla (101650), Baja Breeze (105120), Not Quite Navy (101722), Always Artichoke (105119), Springtime Vintage Designer Series Paper (121782)
Tools: Scallop Edge Border punch (119882), Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439), Scallop Circle #2 Die (113469), 3" Circle Die (122125), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Two-Step Bird Punch (117191), Aqua Painter (103954), Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (118309), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Crystal Effects (101055)
Accessories: Vanilla Rosettes (sold out), Baja Breeze 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon (122331), Basic Pearls (119247), Frost White Shimmer Paint (116854)

Comments

  1. wow what a beautiful card. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is just gorgeous! OMG I could look at it for hours. So many beautiful details, especially the lovely flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you SO MUCH for commenting! I read every single one and try my best to respond back. xoxo