Saturday, April 23, 2011

Not So Fluffy Flower Bunny


This bunny has been a work in progress ... a minute here, a few minutes there. I'd like to make the flower a bit more realistic looking, but apparently - since TOMORROW is Easter - I don't really have time for that!


I totally ripped off this idea from a local florist's ad. As soon as I saw it, I was obsessed with creating one using the Build A Blossom stamp set and the Blossom Petals punch.



Oh, and I have a few serious (as in seriously b.u.tee.ful) cards to show you using this stamp/punch combo. But I'm saving that for later. Yes, I know - such a tease. But I've got eggs to hide! Hee!!

Have a wonderful Easter.

xoxo


To order Stampin' Up! products online, CLICK HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO MUCH for commenting! I read every single one and try my best to respond back. xoxo