Love Grows - Happy Anniversary!


Happy Anniversary to my wonderful hubby! Thank you for your love, generosity, support, encouragement, understanding, and most of all, for putting up with ME! I'm looking forward to MANY more years with my best friend and love.  xoxo  Gayle

LOVE GROWS CARD


Stamps: Occasional Quotes, Tiny Tags
Ink: Riding Hood Red and Basic Gray Stampin' Write Markers
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Very Vanilla, Basic Gray
Tools: Big Shot, Perfect Details Texturz plate, Square Lattice Embossing folder, Ovals Bigz die, Heart to Heart punch
Accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals, Riding Hood Red 1-1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon (available now online in the Clearance Rack)

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you SO MUCH for commenting! I read every single one and try my best to respond back. xoxo