Wednesday, June 15, 2011

2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog by Stampin' Up!

I'm starting to get lots of eager inquiries regarding the upcoming release of the brand spankin' new 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog from Stampin' Up! And I don't blame you for being excited ...
  • Loads of new rubber stamps with something for every style of crafter and fun for all ages
  • Thoughtfully coordinated products taking the guess work and frustration out of creating great looking projects 
  • Five NEW In-Colors have been added to our fresh color collections for a total of 50 amazing colors
  • A revamped hostess program offering more flexibility and even greater rewards
  • Our vinyl Decor Elements and Decor Stencils are now included - no need for a second catalog to keep track of
  • THE IDEAS! It's our biggest book yet and jam packed with incredible samples to jump start your creativity.
Reserve Your Copy Now
The official release date of the 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog is July 1, 2011, with a retail price of $9.95. Reserve your copy now: Send me an email letting me know to add you to my mailing list. (Price includes shipping.) I'll respond back with further details and instructions.

Want It Free?
There are several ways for my customers to receive the Idea Book & Catalog for free (and early!).  Contact me now to find out how. (Hint: It's easier than you think.)

Don't Forget!
Only two weeks left to order from the Last Chance Lists of retiring Stampin' Up! products. Don't be disappointed - place your order today!


To order Stampin' Up! products online CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO MUCH for commenting! I read every single one and try my best to respond back. xoxo