Monday, June 27, 2011

Just a Note

Embossing technique with Punch Potpourri by Stampin' Up!

Or you might call this a fond farewell letter! I've pulled together a few of my favorite (retiring) Stampin' Up! products for this sweet card. All of the patterned papers are from the Newsprint Designer Series Paper collection. I love the music sheets!

The scrap of Real Red card stock was texturized using the Square Lattice Embossing Folder run through the Big Shot. It truly looks like a piece of fabric (burlap?) in real life. Speaking of red ... I have the hardest time photographing red. It usually looks too orange or too bright. I can always tone it down through photo editing, but if anyone has any tips for me - PLEASE share them. Thank you. We now return to our regularly scheduled program. Hee!



The little square was created using the new Postage Stamp punch. The piece behind it was created using the Scallop Rectangle Clearlit; similar to the sizzlits dies for the Big Shot. Because it's clear it allows you to cut precisely where you want on designer paper or a photo.



The little bird is one of four rubber stamps in the Punch Potpourri Hostess Set and coordinates perfectly with the Two-Step Bird punch. I embossed it using VersaMark ink, black embossing powder and the heat tool. The sentiment, from the Apple Blossoms Hostess Set, was actually the inspiration for this card along with the designer series paper!



Last Chance Alert! Just 4 days left to get those retiring rubber stamps, accessories and home decor items before they're gone ... gone ... gone ... including Hostess Sets! Earn free exclusive stamp sets with your order of $150 or more. Friends: Combine your orders and share the Hostess Rewards. Shop for Last Chance retiring Stampin' Up! products HERE.


THE COUNTDOWN IS ON!
Just 5 more days until the release of the Stampin' Up! 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog. Say it with me now ... WOO HOO!

I’m so excited … and I just can’t hide it …
I’m about to lose control … and I think I like it …

Looking for a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and a new Idea Book & Catalog???? Look no further! GO HERE for information on how to receive your copy now.


I'd LOVE a little "note" from YOU in the comments today!
xoxo


To order Stampin' Up! products online CLICK HERE

JUST A LITTLE NOTE

Stamps: Apple Blossoms (W-118531, C-120139) Hostess Level 2, Punch Potpourri (W-118394, C-120124) Hostess Level 1
Ink: Basic Black (101179), VersaMark (102283)
Paper: Confetti Cream (102835),  Basic Black (121045),  Very Vanilla (101650), Real Red (102482),  Newsprint Designer Series Paper (117166)
Tools: Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439), Square Lattice Embossing Folder (119976), Scallop Rectangle Clearlit (118872),  Postage Stamp punch (122344), Sponge Daubers (102892),  Black Emboss Powder (109133), Heat Tool (100005), Modern Label punch (119849), Word Window punch (119857), Two-Step Bird punch (117191)
Accessories: Basic Black 1-1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon (115615), Basic Pearls (119247), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO MUCH for commenting! I read every single one and try my best to respond back. xoxo