Stampin' Up! Holiday Mini Catalog is Here!

Stampin' Up! Holiday Mini Catalog Cover PhotoIt's here! The Holiday Mini Catalog from Stampin' Up! is here and BOY is it packed with gorgeous holiday crafting ideas and fun new products. (CLICK HERE to view the Holiday Mini Catalog in new flipbook format.)

The artwork is amazing (as always), with something for every style and taste. The Product Suites are super if you want effortless coordination. Come to think of it ... who doesn't? And I'm loving all the holiday embellishments and accessories - especially the cute Mini Jingle Bells and the fun Stitched Felt accents.

Simply Scored by Stampin' Up!

While I'm pretty darn excited about all the new stamps, fabric, punches, Big Shot dies and embossing folders, I think I'm MOST excited about Stampin' Up!'s new scoring tool - Simply Scored.  It has several exclusive features that make this tool a MUST HAVE. I am thrilled with this new scoring tool and you will be too.

Have you just discovered Stampin' Up!?
I'm so glad you did! We offer high-quality rubber stamps (made in the USA) in both clear-mount and wood-mount options. In addition, you'll find loads of coordinating products - a Stampin' Up! specialty - for all your stamping, scrapbooking, and paper-craft projects. Please contact me if you have ANY questions about our products. It will be my pleasure to assist you.

To request a copy of the Holiday Mini Catalog, GO HERE. I'll be happy to mail one to you personally.

Check back here often for project ideas, tips and more crafty goodness!
Thanks for visiting!
xoxo


To order Stampin' Up! products online 24/7 CLICK HERE.

Stampin' Up! Simply Scored Scoring Tool
Simply Scored - Scoring Tool by Stampin' Up!

Comments