Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!


I finally finished my Halloween wreath. Just in the nick of time I might add! I've been working on it here and there and putting it on the back burner when more important things needed attention. Today was the day it HAD to get done.


When I saw the gorgeous wreath in the Holiday Mini Catalog, I wanted to make it immediately. But I also wanted to make a Halloween one, so that's the one I tackled first. Let me just say, that making a lolly (rosette) or two isn't that big of a deal. Making dozens of them is a different story. Thank goodness I got the new Stampin' Up! scoring tool - Simply Scored.

Seriously. I didn't own a scoring tool! I've been making these lolly's using a paper trimmer and a bone folder to do the scoring, which isn't bad for one or two strips of paper. But for an entire wreath? Not for me, thank you very much. Anyway, here it is. Finally. Woo Hoo!

Happy trick or treating!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO MUCH for commenting! I read every single one and try my best to respond back. xoxo