Simply Soft Happy Birthday

Simply Soft Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!

The cool thing about being a card maker is that, if no one sends you a birthday card, you can just MAKE YOUR OWN dang birthday card.  I'm kidding. Well no, I'm not kidding - because you CAN TOTALLY make yourself a birthday card. Heck, you can make yourself a whole slew of birthday cards if you like.

Luckily for me, because I have thoughtful friends and family, I didn't have to resort to making my own card(s). And will you just look at THIS awesome, bee-U-tee-ful card:

Happy Birthday Wishes Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!

Isn't it purdy? I LOVE this card. Thank you, Miss Debbie! (My dear friend and fearless Stampin' Up! leader.) Check out the fabulous detail - Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder in the background, the new Lace Ribbon Border Punch with Taffeta Ribbon threaded through it, the delicate flowers from the Simply Soft stamp set - accented with a touch of Dazzling Diamonds glitter, the intricate Happy Birthday Wishes sentiment - cropped perfectly, layered and popped up for added dimension, and the little wisp of Pear Pizzazz Seam Binding Ribbon. Love it!

Happy Birthday Handmade Greeting Card Ideas

Of course, now I want need these stamp sets! They are already on my wish list as we speak. For inquiring minds: these are just two of the exclusive hostess-only products available with a qualifying order or workshop. In fact, because the hostess selections are specially-priced (more bang for your buck), you could choose BOTH of these stamp sets with just a $150 minimum order. Of course, with the new and improved rewards program, you are welcome to spend hostess dollars on any of our products! How's that for awesome?!

Hmmm ... I think I hear birthday cake calling my name. Wait. Maybe that's the fire department calling out. You know . . . with all the CANDLES ablaze and everything . . . hee!
xoxo


To order Stampin' Up! products online 24/7 CLICK HERE

Comments