Thursday, October 13, 2011

Tickled Pink Over Strength & Hope

I'm sure you must know by now that October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. If you didn't, I suppose you do now! I just learned some fantastic news from Stampin' Up! that I wanted to share with you.


You may remember the summer kickoff of Stampin' Up!'s Strength and Hope campaign  - a global campaign to benefit The Breast Cancer Research Foundation®. Our partnership with BCRF is part of Stampin' Up!'s "Making a Difference" program focused on promoting service, raising money, and helping others.

Today, Stampin' Up! announced the results of the Strength & Hope campaign stating:

"We thank you and your customers for your amazing support of this global philanthropic campaign. Each of you did your part to make a difference, and by doing so,
we raised nearly $60,000, which will go toward helping BCRF "achieve prevention and a cure for breast cancer in our lifetime" (BCRF Mission Statement)."

 Thanks so much to those of you who supported this worthwhile campaign and for doing your part to make a positive difference in the lives of others.

I'm tickled pink!
xoxo








To order Stampin' Up! products through my online store CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO MUCH for commenting! I read every single one and try my best to respond back. xoxo