Monday, December 12, 2011

Christmas Candy Stocking Stuffer

Reindeer Treat Topper Idea Using Stampin' Up! Punches

I was hoping these cute treat toppers would put a smile on your face today. But the more I looked at this photo, the more I cracked up. Talk about "deer in the headlights" look. HA!

These were really easy to create, but if you are going to make a dozen or more like I did, you'll need a couple of hours to crank these out. This was my little "gift" for each of the ladies on our local team of Stampin' Up! demonstrators as we celebrated at our annual Christmas party last weekend.

The reindeer are created using the Owl Punch and the Swirls Scribbles Sizzlet. The little piece behind them is the Decorative Label folded in half. The treats fit perfectly in the narrow cellophane bag featured in the Holiday Mini Catalog.

Christmas Crafts - Stocking Stuffer Treat Holder

I found the candy corn at our local Publix grocery store. I really don't LIKE candy corn, but when I saw RED & GREEN candy corn?  Well, who can resist ... how cute is THAT?

Have a great week!
xoxo


To order Stampin' Up! products online 24/7 CLICK HERE

Today's project featured the following Stampin' Up! products:
Paper: Garden Green (102584),  Chocolate Chip (102128),  Whisper White (100730),  Basic Black (121045),  Red Glimmer Paper (121790)
Tools: Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439), Swirls Scribbles Sizzlit Die (113441), Decorative Label Punch (120907), Owl Builder Punch (118074)
Accessories: 1" x 8" Cellophane Bag (124134)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO MUCH for commenting! I read every single one and try my best to respond back. xoxo