Wednesday, December 7, 2011

One More Quick & Easy Gift Tag

Quick and Easy Holiday Gift Tag Ideas

Here is the final tag in my "tag trio" using the cute Winter Wishes Stitched Felt Accents from Stampin' Up! If you've been following along, I made quick work of getting these tags started using the Two Tags Die with the Big Shot.

Just as before, I sponged the Crumb Cake card stock with Whisper White Craft ink around the edges, and stamped the greeting on the lower portion. I added a little scallop strip of Cherry Cobbler card stock created with the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch and cut in half. (I left a little room on the tag front for personalization or you can just write on the back of the tag.)

Next I adhered the stitched felt wreath using Mini Glue Dots, then wrapped a length of the classy Cherry Cobbler Quilted Satin Ribbon around the wreath using the tag's die-cut slot (which is hidden by the wreath). I tied a little bow around the quilted ribbon using Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine and a Mini Jingle Bell. The jingle bells actually JINGLE - so stinkin' cute!

Can you believe that's it? This simple tag probably takes all of four minutes or less to create, only uses a few supplies, and yet looks fabulous. You gotta love THAT, right?!

The package of stitched felt accents also includes an adorable little pair of felt mittens. Don't worry - I didn't neglect them. I'll show you what I created with them tomorrow. Hint - It's fuzzy wuzzy CUTE!!

xoxo


To order Stampin' Up! products online 24/7 CLICK HERE

Today's project featured the following Stampin' Up! products:
Stamps: Christmas Greetings (115448)
Ink: Whisper White Craft Ink (101731)
Paper: Crumb Cake (120953), Cherry Cobbler (119684)
Tools: Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439), Two Tags Bigz Die (115954), Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch (119275), Mini Glue Dots (103683)
Accessories: Winter Wishes Stitched Felt Accents (124108), Cherry Cobbler 3/8" Quilted Satin Ribbon (124105), Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine (123125), Mini Jingle Bells (124116)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO MUCH for commenting! I read every single one and try my best to respond back. xoxo