Friday, December 23, 2011

A Stamp Happy Year: My Favorite Cards

I took a walk down memory lane and picked out some of my personal favorites from the past year that I've shared here at Stampingville. Wanna see? Let's take a look ...



 Just Because - The Notably Ornate stamp set paired with Elegant Soiree Designer Series Paper.




 Bliss - The gorgeous Bliss stamp set was a huge hit during the Sale-a-bration.





 Bravo Birthday - Love the rich look of this embossed Bravo Burgandy Build a Blossom flower paired with Vellum.




 Happy B.Day - The wide oval (punch) framed by two Decorative Labels (punch) was used on LOTS of my cards, but this one was my fav.




 Happy Birthday Postage - A fun card with Pretty Postage stamp set and the Postage Stamp Punch. Neat!




 Just a Little Note - Loved incorporating the play on words, textures and a dash of vintage.




 Monkeying Around - Just plain fun, even cutting out those little monkeys by hand! (Fox & Friends stamp set.)



 Thanks Note Card - This little note card was just darling in person. Love all the coordinating products.




Poinsettia Card - Here is another one that really jumps out at you in person. Very fun to create my own version of this popular Christmas flower.




Thanks - Sometimes the ideas in your head work out well and sometimes they don't. This time it was exactly as I envisioned and I was thrilled! Simple, but cute.





Hello, Doily Birthday - This is probably my favorite card ever. Everything came together perfectly and it's another WOW in person. Love that embossed doily - so pretty! Although this card may look complex, it's really quite simple to recreate which makes it even better!

That's it for my version of (cue Julie Andrews) " ... these are a few of my favorite things ..."!   Ha!!

There is lots of fun stuff coming up in the new year that I'm super excited for.  Stay tuned and thanks so much for visiting Stampingville!
xoxo



To order Stampin' Up! products online 24/7 CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO MUCH for commenting! I read every single one and try my best to respond back. xoxo