Adventures in Moving + 2 Cards

Well, I'm getting there. Most Lots and lots of boxes have been unpacked and the contents have found their new home.  Meanwhile, my new studio awaits my time and attention while I figure out the best way to organize it all in an efficient manner. I've fully recovered from the massive panic attack I had last week when I couldn't find some of my most important supplies! They were eventually found and we had a happy reunion and then I had to get back to business. Hopefully, I'll be able to concentrate this week (finally) on mostly just the studio and even (gasp) get some creative time in too. Wouldn't that be lovely.

Meanwhile, I wanted to share some creations from our Stampin' Up! team meeting last month. These ladies always provide creative inspiration and come up with great ideas to try. (Please try to overlook the poor quality of these photos. I'm finding it difficult to get good lighting in the new digs and cloudy, rainy weather hasn't helped. Ack!)


This sweet friendship card, created by Doreen, is clean and simple and very easy to create when combined with the Bird Builder Punch along with the Boho Blossoms Punch. The Language of Friendship set, a new rubber stamp set this year, is also available as a free Sale-a-bration gift now through March 31. The white background piece was die-cut using the Scallop Squares Duo Bigz Die and the Big Shot.



This fun birthday card, created by Debbie, uses lots of fun new products featured in the Occasions Mini Catalog.  The focal image is actually a designer sticker from the adorable Sweet Shop Product Suite, which coordinates perfectly with the Sweet Shop Specialty Designer Series Paper. This paper comes with two double-sided embossed designs in addition to the regular patterned paper. For this card though, we created our own embossed design (tiny hearts) using the new Adorning Accents Embossing Folders and the Big Shot.

Creating a frame for the focal image was a snap with the new Labels Collection of Framelits, which you can use together or separately for all kinds of versatile accents and layering. The scalloped border under the paper was cropped using the Eyelet Border Punch, with just a portion of it peeking out. The Ruffled Ribbon, in Calypso Coral, ties it all up nicely - LOVE that ribbon! The sentiment is one of eleven included in the Happiest Birthday Wishes stamp set - an exclusive, hostess-only product.

Check back tomorrow - I have several more projects created at our get-together that I will share with you.

Thanks for visiting!
xoxo


To order Stampin' Up! products online 24/7 CLICK HERE

Comments