Thursday, May 17, 2012

Celebrating

Anniversary Card With Stampin' Up! Always Elegant Stamp Set

Today is a special day ... my (our) ninth wedding anniversary!

Nine years with my best friend by my side through everything ... good or bad (mostly good), ups and downs (mostly ups) and lots of unknowns. Nine years of support that I'd never experienced before. Nine years spent with someone who "gets" me and knows me all too well ... and loves me anyway! ;)  Nine years of opportunities and experiences that I would never have known if it weren't for him.

Nine great years of knowing ...

THIS is my place.

My Home.

My Rock.

Today is a special day. And I'm a really, really lucky girl.

Love you honey!
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! And the card looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO MUCH for commenting! I read every single one and try my best to respond back. xoxo