Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Soft Blooms Digital Card + New Downloads

Here for You Digital Card featuring new Soft Blooms Embellishments

Be still my heart! This week's digital downloads from Stampin' Up! are all fabulous, but I did a happy dance when I saw the Soft Blooms Embellishments {swoon}. Aren't they purdy on my Here for You digital card?

Here is a peek at this week's digital downloads from Stampin' Up!:

New Downloads - Digital Stamp Brushes & Digital Kits from Stampin' Up!

Good news for digital crafters (and anyone who is ready to give digital a try). Stampin' Up! has announced they will be releasing MDS 2 later this year with more than 75 new features!


With this new My Digital Studio software you'll be able to:
  • Design in spreads
  • Create with custom canvas sizes
  • Add more than one color to a single stamp image
  • Resize vector stamp images while keeping them crisp
  • See color combination suggestions
  • And much more
The new software will be available late 2012. Until then, purchase My Digital Studio or My Digital Studio Express and upgrade to MDS 2 for FREE when it becomes available.

Take MDS for a test drive. Try out My Digital Studio free for 30 days with the MDS Express Trial Offer. MDS Express is the full software program along with limited content. Once your trial period is over, you may choose to purchase My Digital Studio or My Digital Studio Express and receive the upgrade to MDS 2 for FREE when it becomes available.

Click here to download your free MDS Express Trial now.

If anyone's looking for me, I'll be gettin' digi with it ...

xoxo



To order Stampin' Up! products online 24/7 CLICK HERE

Today's project featured the following Stampin' Up! digital products:
Stamp Brushes: Paper Doily, Friends 24-7
Papers: Blushing Bride Text Designer Series Paper, Kraft Villa Designer Series Paper
Punches: Perfect Label Punch, Flag Punch, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Punch
Embellishments: Soft Blooms, Antique Brads, Very Vanilla Stitching

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! oh wow! Oh wow!!! I love your card!!! The soft blooms are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow!! Thanks Michelle! Yes, the soft blooms ARE amazing! xo

      Delete

Thank you SO MUCH for commenting! I read every single one and try my best to respond back. xoxo