New This Week in Digital From Stampin' Up!

These new digital downloads from Stampin' Up! did wonders to brighten my day amid all the gloomy rain. Take a look:

New Stampin' Up! digital downloads for June 26, 2012


I love the Afternoon Daydream Digital Kit and also the Daydream Medallions Stamp Brush Set with so many fun possibilities. Oooh ... and the Natural Composition Overlays looks great too! GO HERE to see all the details on this week's digital downloads.

Did you know ... Stampin' Up! digital downloads are compatible with your existing digital design program as well as My Digital Studio - the digital design software from Stampin' Up!

For the free 30-day trial of My Digital Studio Express GO HERE. (My Digital Studio Express is the complete, full featured software program with limited digital content.)

xoxo

To order Stampin' Up! products online 24/7 CLICK HERE

Comments