Sunday, June 24, 2012

Summer Silhouettes + Gratitude

Summer Silhouettes Thank You Card

My little yay for summer flower fest this week gave me a chance to play around with the brand new Summer Silhouettes stamp set from Stampin' Up!  This set jumped out at me when I first saw it. It has some really pretty and unique images and has tons of design possibilities. Now that I've had a chance to play around with it, I think it's a really fun set - maybe a little addicting. Once you start layering the images to create your virtual flower garden, it kind of takes on a life of it's own!

The die-cut shapes used here are the Labels Collection Framelits, which allow for exact placement around a stamped image. The middle label shape is actually the same size as the focal image, but cut in half and spread out to peek above and below the main piece.

Summer Silhouettes Gratitude Card


I'm loving that border stamp - such a cool design! I clear embossed it after stamping the image in Midnight Muse, one of the great new In Colors.

Thanks to our soggy weather around Stampingville, I have NO summer sun to enjoy. boo + hiss  Thank goodness my favorite hobby in the entire world is stamping & paper crafting. Rain or shine, my stamps and paper are ready to play!

xoxo


To order Stampin' Up! products online 24/7 CLICK HERE

Today's project featured the following Stampin' Up! products:
Stamps: Summer Silhouettes (W-126445, C-126447), Fabulous Phrases (W-117002, C-120501)
Ink: Daffodil Delight (126944), Lucky Limeade (126984), Raspberry Ripple (126859), Midnight Muse (126860)
Paper: Daffodil Delight (119683), Whisper White (100730), Raspberry Ripple (126842), Summer Smooches Designer Series Paper (125409)
Tools: Heat Tool (129053), Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439), Labels Collection Framelits (125598)
Accessories: Clear Stampin' Emboss Powder (109130), Daffodil Delight 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain (126872), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO MUCH for commenting! I read every single one and try my best to respond back. xoxo