Friday, July 13, 2012

A Reason For Thanks

Reason to Smile Thank You Card

I had lots of fun with some new goodies on this card and this color combo is very striking. I think my camera had trouble with the Island Indigo against the Summer Starfruit, but trust me - these two colors look fabulous together!

Lovely LIttle Labels Custom Thanks Tag


I paired the new Reason to Smile stamp set with the sweet Lovely Little Labels set. The Little Labels also have a coordinating punch pack, but for this card I created my own little tag. The In Color Dahlia Adornments (in Summer Starfruit) are right at home with this floral motif.

Dahlia Adornments in Summer Starfruit

HIP TIP: Attach the Dahlia Adornments with Glue Dots - strong holding power with no mess!


I'm a big fan of the Patio Party Designer Series Paper (SO versatile!), but just look at that gorgeous patterned paper in Summer Starfruit - so pretty!


Today my reason for thanks goes to Stampin' Up! for this fun new stamp set, Reason to Smile. It's just $5 with any purchase of $50 or more (before tax & shipping). Get yours here before July 31, 2012.

Are you hiding under the bedcovers today in fear of Friday the 13th? I hope not - it could be your lucky day!! I'm going to go drum up some luck somewhere right now. ;)

xoxo

To order Stampin' Up! products online 24/7 CLICK HERE

Today's project featured the following Stampin' Up! products:
Stamps: Lovely Little Labels (W-126260, C-126262), Reason to Smile (Promo $5 Item W-131274, C-131275)
Ink: Summer Starfruit (126991), Island Indigo (126986)
Paper: Naturals Ivory (101849), Island Indigo (122923), Very Vanilla (101650), Summer Starfruit (126839), Patio Party Designer Series Paper (126916)
Accessories: In Color Dahlia Adornments (127556), Island Indigo 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon (122974), Whisper White Baker's Twine (124262), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Glue Dots (103683)

*Card sketch created by Carole Burrage for Mojo Monday.

6 comments:

  1. That is so pretty, Gayle. One of the nicest ones I have seen. XO, mimi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It took awhile, but finally came together. xoxo

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful card, Gayle! I'm so glad you linked your blog up to the Moxie Fab World Blogroll. It will be great to stop by and say "hello" from time to time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cath. So glad to have you stop by! Please do visit again.

      Delete
  3. This is so gorgeous!!! Love the color combo and your tag with Lovely Little Labels is just so sweet -- great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks much, Michelle!! The color combo is striking - give it a try.

      Delete

Thank you SO MUCH for commenting! I read every single one and try my best to respond back. xoxo