Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Oh My Digital Wow

Oh my goodness - the newest digital downloads this week from Stampin' Up! are awesome. Feast your eyes on these digital peeks . . .

New Stampin' Up! digital downloads released July 10, 2012


While they are all great, I've got two favorites this week:

1) Be of Good Cheer Digital Kit. This kit comes with an adorable designer scrapbook page, plus designer series paper, embellishments, and stamp brush sets to create an array of Christmas themed projects. In addition to digital cards and pages, use this kit for creating treat wrappers, advent calendars and gifts.

2) Back to School Digital Ensemble. I don't even have kids to send off to school and this ensemble is a must have! Two gorgeous pre-designed layouts, a planner, a journal (front & back covers), pre-designed card, designer series paper, a 59-piece stamp brush set and 71 embellishments. Most of the elements and papers can be used on any project with any theme - not just back to school. That's a lot of digital bang for the buck, my friends.

I also love the Everything Eleanor Stamp Brush Set and ... and ... oh, forget it. I love all of it this week.

You too? Go pick out your gotta have it now digital downloads here.  Happy designing!

xoxo


To order Stampin' Up! products online 24/7 CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO MUCH for commenting! I read every single one and try my best to respond back. xoxo