Stampin' Up! Convention Swag


Stampin' Up! Convention Bag, Stamp Sets & More


There are lots of reasons to attend the annual Stampin' Up! Convention, not the least of which is all the cool stuff you get while you're there. (More on the other reasons in a future post.) 

The day before the convention officially starts is known as "check-in day". While we don't really "check-in" anymore, we do go to the Bag Pickup Area to receive the coveted Convention Bag. I LOVED this year's Convention Bag. Love the color, the Chevron pattern, the inner pockets. It's sturdy and well made, but not stiff. I will totally be using this bag!

Inside the Convention Bag are stamp sets and a few other goodies: the official 2012 Convention Pin, the Convention Program/Workbook, a nice pen, a Anywhere Glue Stick (the workbook had cute punch-out embellishments to use in the workbook or on other projects), flyers with Convention Attendee-Only Special Offers, a copy of the new Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog, and a copy of the new Holiday Catalog (Debuts tomorrow - Woot!! Contact me now to request a free copy.)

Which stamp sets did we receive? Check back tomorrow and I'll show you the sets AND what we created with them during our Make & Takes.

Included in my swag photo (above) are TWO stamp sets given away to every demonstrator during General Session: Moving Forward, this year's Ronald McDonald House Charities stamp set; and Mixed Medley, a new hostess set from the Holiday Catalog.  Convention attendees who attended six or more classes were rewarded with a fun stamp set called I AM, which was designed using our Convention theme, but can be used for a variety of everyday projects.

Also pictured is ... drum roll please ... my Prize Patrol score! Yes, after a two year drought, I had a winning wristband this year and received the stunningly beautiful Stippled Blossoms stamp set, plus a couple of awesome new accessories from the Holiday Catalog. Yay me!! And thank you Stampin' Up!

I received yet another stamp set, Quinceañera, during a special Hispanic Night Event/Class where we made the cutest little gift/treat bag.

A few other things pictured in the photo are my Momento Mall* purchases: The cute t-shirt, lip balm, pens, eco-friendly shopping bag, 2012 Convention Charm, and a super cool day-planner. (I love real calendars and day-planners. I simply can not get used to using the calendar within Outlook.)

Whew - That is a lot of fabulousness in one spot, wouldn't you say?! Anyone care to join me at Convention next year? Now is the perfect time to join Stampin' Up! and I have an awesome crafty gift waiting for anyone who joins my team in August.  Look for complete details tomorrow (or contact me now - I'm bursting to spill the beans!).

Reminder: Today is the last day to get the Reason to Smile stamp set (just $5 with a $50 order) and the last day to receive an extra $50 in hostess dollars with a qualifying order.


xoxo


To order Stampin' Up! products online 24/7 CLICK HERE

*Momento Mall: Shopping area at select Stampin' Up! events with new logo items for sale including clothing, home decor, office supplies, and more.

Comments