Butterfly Cards

You may remember my post about the big Shoebox Swap at Convention last month. I thought you'd like to see some of the other swap cards too, so I will be posting some of them over the next few days.

Today I'm starting with our group - my fab upline and my sister demos - all good friends I've made thanks to Stampin' Up! I just realized there is a butterfly theme going on here . . .


Fancy Fold Card with die cut butterflies

Debbie's card is gorgeous with an easy to create, clever and unique fold.


Fancy Fold Card Open

Debbie's card inside.


Floral Frames Shaped Card


Maria's darling thank you card created with the new Floral Frames Framelits Dies.


Just Believe Sponged Background Card

Kathy's pretty card: Sponged background using Apothecary Accents Framelit (negative) as a mask. Stamp Sets: Just Believe and Word Play.

Butterfly Thinking of You Card

Mary Kay's pretty butterfly card with stamped butterflies layered over unstamped coordinating card stock butterflies (hard to see in this photo).

Aren't these all terrific cards?

xoxo









My Stampin' Up! Online Store is Open 24/7

Comments

  1. The cards above are awesome! I especially love Debbie's.

    Ter ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ter - Yes, it's a great card with such a fun fold! Thanks for visiting!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you SO MUCH for commenting! I read every single one and try my best to respond back. xoxo