Cards and More Cards

It's been such a busy week here at Stampingville! I've been working furiously on custom ordered shower favors and haven't been able to stamp anything just for fun in days what seems like forever. I have seriously been having withdrawals! Now that I've delivered the goods to my happy client, I can break out my rubber stamps, ink and paper and play. Yippee!

Meanwhile, I have just a few cards left to show you from our big Shoebox Swap at Convention last month.  Again, as in previous years, there were not many Christmas cards in our group. I shared my holiday card in a previous post; let's see what the others came up with ...

Jolly Bingo Bits Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!
Merry Christmas Card with Teeny Tiny Wishes and Jolly Bingo Bits Stamp Sets.



Watercolor Winter Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!

Watercolor Winter Stamp Set with Holiday Frame Embossing Folder.



Frosty Friends Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!

Frosty Friends Stamp Set on a Cherry Cobbler Belly Band.



Greetings of the Season Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!


Inside: Greetings of the Season Stamp Set with Jolly Bingo Bits (snowflake).




Serene Silhouettes Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!

Serene Silhouettes, Papillon Potpourri and Sassy Salutations Stamp Sets.



Layered Labels Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!

Layered Labels Stamp Set with Apothecary Accents Framelits.




Button Buddies Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!

Button Buddies and From My Heart Stamp Set with Labels Collection Framelits.



Language of Friendship Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!

Language of Friendship Stamp Set with Floral District Designer Series Paper.



Stampin' Up! Language of Friendship Stamp Set

Language of Friendship Card inside.


Have you enjoyed these card samples/ideas? Share your comments below!

Got friends?
Click the icons below to share on Twitter, Facebook and Google +1

xoxo







My Stampin' Up! Online Store is Open 24/7

Comments