Thinking of You Card

Moving Forward Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!

I've been wanting to create with the Moving Forward Stamp Set for weeks now and I finally had the chance and grabbed it. Moving Forward is this year's Ronald McDonald House Charities (RMHC) stamp set. Each year Stampin' Up! designs an exclusive stamp set and then donates a portion of the proceeds from the sale of that set to RMHC.

For my card, I tied Baker's Twine around the top of the card and then hung strips of Polka Dot Parade Designer Series Paper from the twine to create a bunting. I used my paper-piercing tool to roll the ends of the strips so they would actually hang from the twine.


Sailboat Image - Moving Forward Stamp Set


Next I die-cut a medallion using the Perfect Pennants Die and the Big Shot to layer behind my stamped image. I stamped the focal image several times and paper-pieced to add interest and dimension, with the sail popped up with a Dimensional.

Word Window Punch + Modern Label Punch


The sentiment was cropped using the Word Window punch and then I had an idea. I wanted to "dress up" the word window somehow and played around a bit until I discovered that the punched word window fits perfectly in one of the new Little Labels punches - woot! I layered my dressy word window on a Modern Label and finished it up with colored brads.

Label punch from Little Labels Punch Pack


If you haven't already, I hope you will purchase this year's RMHC stamp set Moving Forward. When you do, Stampin' Up! will donate $3 to RMHC. I'll be creating with this set again, and of course I'll share those projects with you when I do. You'll find two cute project ideas using the Moving Forward set on page 209 of the Stampin' Up! Catalog, and three more cute projects on the Stampin' Up! website (click here to view now).


xoxo



My Stampin' Up! Online Store is Open 24/7






Moving Forward Stamp Set © Stampin' Up!


Today's project featured the following Stampin' Up! products:
Stamps: Moving Forward (Wood Mount-126320, Clear Mount-126322)
Ink: Marina Mist (126962), Daffodil Delight (126944), Pumpkin Pie (126945), Jet Black StazOn (101406)
Paper: Marina Mist (119682), Daffodil Delight (119683), Whisper White (100730), Polka Dot Parade Designer Series Paper (126902)
Tools: Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439), Perfect Pennants Die (126126), Circles #2 Die (114526), Modern Label Punch (119849), Word Window Punch (119857), Little Labels Punch Pack (126881)
Accessories: White Baker's Twine (124262), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Brads-Brights Collection (119740)


Did you enjoy today's project? Share your comments below!
Got friends?
Click the icons below to share on Twitter, Facebook and Google +1

Comments

  1. what a perfect card- i'm in awe of your card making skills!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for such a sweet compliment, Stephanie! I'm in total awe of pretty much everything YOU do. Hee! Thanks so much for popping over to comment. xoxo

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you SO MUCH for commenting! I read every single one and try my best to respond back. xoxo