Coming Soon: 12 Weeks of Christmas Project Series

12 Weeks of Christmas Project Series Logo

It's almost here - time to start gathering crafty ideas for cards, gifts, wraps, bags, and tags for the holidays. Imagine what a time saver it would be to have the ideas come to you, straight to your inbox, instead of having to search all over the internet.

My 12 Weeks of Christmas Project Series does just that. Every week, for 12 weeks, I'll be sending out free holiday paper-crafting project ideas - complete with step-by-step instructions - but only to my e-newsletter subscribers. Not a subscriber? Subscribe now here.

This popular series features exclusive holiday craft project ideas for subscribers only and will not be shared here on the Stampingville blog or elsewhere. (It's my special holiday gift reserved for my loyal subscribers!)

Subscribe today to ensure you don't miss one week of the project series, plus you'll also receive my monthly e-newsletter, The Stampingville Chronicle, filled with seasonal project ideas with step-by-step instructions, product reviews, crafting techniques, tips & more.



I can hardly wait until the first week in October, when my 12 Weeks of Christmas Project Series debuts! I love sharing these holiday projects and I really love the great comments and feedback I get every year from my readers (thank you!).

xoxo

 
My Stampin' Up! Online Store is Open 24/7




Did you enjoy today's post? Share your comments below!

Got friends?
Click the icons below to share on Twitter, Facebook and Google +1

Comments