Wednesday, October 10, 2012

World Card Making Day Winners

What a fun weekend we had celebrating World Card Making Day ... thanks so much to everyone who stopped by Stampingville and left such sweet comments and a special THANKS to the talented ladies who entered the sketch challenge. All of the entries were fabulous.

Without further ado ...


Sketch Challenge winner:

2. Kathy S (click to view card)

Kathy chose the banner sketch and her Christmas version was just beautiful. I loved her choice of colors and papers, and her banner was perfect right down to the bows.


Random comment winner:

True Random Number Generator
Min:Max:Result:39Powered by RANDOM.ORG


#39 AJ Scrapbooking & Cards
“Beautiful Card! I like the gem and the letter “O” stands out. TFS


Congrats, Ladies! Please e-mail me with your address and I'll get your goodies out to you pronto!!


xoxo

 
My Stampin' Up! Online Store is Open 24/7





Got friends?
Click the icons below to share on Twitter, Facebook and Google +1

1 comment:

  1. Wow we thank you so so much. I am out of town but I should make it in today and will email you thank you so very much I really appreciate it. hugs AJ-

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO MUCH for commenting! I read every single one and try my best to respond back. xoxo