Hello Little One + New Digital Releases

Digital Scrapbook Page - My Digital Studio MDS2+

Wow. I finally have the new MDS 2+ (happy birthday to me and thank you Stampin' Up! for the gift!) and today was only the second time I've had to play and create with it. I haven't tried all the new features yet, but the ones I did use are awesome. With 75 of them, it may take me awhile to get to them all. And, man, am I loving all the content that comes with MDS 2+.

The layout (above) features one of my sweet little nieces on the day she was born. My page turned out a little bit differently than I originally planned (in my head), but I really love it just the same.


This week's new digital downloads

If you have any sports related scrapbooking to do, you are going to love this week's digital downloads from Stampin' Up!

Lookie . . .


Stampin' Up! Baseball & Basketball themed digital downloads
 
 Game Day Baseball - Digital Download
 
Game Day Basketball - Digital Download
 
 
 
 
Stampin' Up! Football & Hockey themed digital downloads
 
 Game Day Football - Digital Download
 
Game Day Hockey  - Digital Download
 
 
 
 
Stampin' Up! soccer & lacrosse themed digital downloads
 
 Game Day Lacrosse - Digital Download
 
Game Day Soccer - Digital Download


Stampin' Up! Game Day Photobook Template Digital Download

 Game Day Photobook Template - Digital Download


Stampin' Up! Merry Woodcuts Kit - Digital Download

Merry Woodcuts Kit - Digital Download

For all the fun details on any of this week's newest downloads, GO HERE or CLICK HERE to see all categories of digital downloads, kits and print products.

xoxo

 
My Stampin' Up! Online Store is Open 24/7




Today's project featured the following Stampin' Up! products:

MDS 2+ (My Digital Studio)
Paper:
  Very Vanilla card stock
Stamps:
  Textured\Basic Black Texture, Color = Pool Party
  Vintage Overlays\Texture 10, Color = Soft Suede
  Eclectic Overlays\Frame 1, Color = Crumb Cake
  Splatters\Ink Splatters\Splatter 5, Color =  Crumb Cake
  Month by Month\July Curls, Color = Soft Suede
  Delicate Doilies\Design 3, Color = Daffodil Delight
  Creative Elements\Banner, Color = Daffodil Delight
  Elementary Elegance\Hello, Color = Soft Suede
Embellishments:
  Taffeta Trimmings\Ripple, Color = Pool Party
  Taffeta Trimmings\Short Bow, Color = Pool Party


Did you enjoy today's project? Share your comments below!

Got friends?
Click the icons below to share on Twitter, Facebook and Google +1

Comments