Introducing ... a new kit idea from Stampin' Up! Recently, Stampin' Up! asked Facebook fans to vote on one of three kit projects and the winner is this darling Fancy Friend Card Kit.
I've offered a simple stamping idea (top photo) for the note card, in addition to the Stampin' Up! created samples (second photo). You might even want to add both colors on one card for variety. However you choose to create them, these are quick and easy hand-stamped cards you'll enjoy sending to friends.
- 1 wood-mount Doily Stamp
- 1 wood-mount "friends" sentiment stamp
- 1 Daffodil Delight Stampin' Spot
- 1 Old Olive Stampin' Spot
- 6 Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels
- Daffodil Delight card stock flower pieces
- Old Olive card stock flower pieces
*Additional Supplies Needed (not included in the kit): Glue Dots (item 103683) to adhere the paper flower pieces. If six cards isn't enough, add Note Cards to your order (item 107311).
To assemble the cards:
- Stamp the doily image in Daffodil Delight or Old Olive ink three times on the card and once on the envelope, re-inking between uses.
- Stamp "Friends" in Daffodil Delight or Old Olive ink on the front of the card.
- Adhere the flowers to the card. Adhere Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the center of the flowers.
And now for something ...
Ink-redible! A free collection of ink pads (Brights, Subtles, or Regals) from Stampin' Up! with two ways to earn them now through December 16. What a great way to build your ink pad collection or switch to the awesome new firm foam pads. Find out all the exciting details of this promotion by clicking HERE.
Have an ink-redible day!
Did you enjoy today's project? Share your comments below!
Click the icons below to share on Twitter, Facebook and Google +1