Thursday, January 17, 2013

Introducing ... Paper Pumpkin by Stampin' Up!

My Paper Pumpkin by Stampin' Up!

What in the world is Paper Pumpkin you ask? Only the cutest named monthly subscription kit for paper-crafters ever! I'm so excited for this new monthly stamping kit program!!

YOU, my dear Cinderella, need some creative "me time". Right?!  Nothing super fancy, not too elaborate. You just want to experience a wee bit of time crafting something clever, but easy.

You are in luck my dear - your fairy godmother (Stampin' Up!) is coming to the rescue with a fun monthly kit filled with everything you need (except adhesive) to complete a unique project. In about 30 minutes. Stamps, ink, pre-cut paper, accessories, plus instructions. All for just $19.95 which includes shipping.

All you busy, busys who say you want to create but don't have time? Kiss that sad tale of woe goodbye.
  • Dying to try out stamping & paper crafts, but don't yet have supplies? Everything you need comes in the pretty red box each month. (Adhesive is not included. Contact me if you need help choosing adhesive.)
  • Looking for a great mom & daughter project? Paper Pumpkin is the perfect solution.
  • Craft related gift idea? A subscription to Paper Pumpkin will be ideal.
  • Just can't get enough stamping and paper crafting into your month? You'll definitely want to sign up!

My Paper Pumpkin Welcome Kit


I know you'll have questions! Please visit the MyPaperPumpkin website to learn more - there is a FAQ page you'll find helpful.  If you still have questions, contact me and I'll be glad to answer them.

The program will begin in March and you'll receive the kit pictured above - which is the Welcome Kit and contains a free gift (Clear Block "D"). No matter when you start your subscription, you'll receive the Welcome Kit as your first monthly kit. Please note: Once the program gets going, you will not be able to purchase past month's kits. (Snooze - You lose!)

And yes, you can suspend your subscription for a month or two if you'll be on vacation or life throws you a curve ball.

But wait ... there's more! (hee)

Stampingville
Pun'kin Patch Club™

I'd love to make this a little club, of sorts. After we all get our kits, I'll be sharing some fun tips, tricks, or variations on the kit with you. I'll be working out the details in the coming weeks, but I want to keep you in the loop.

When you subscribe, be sure to choose me (Gayle Wheeler) as your demonstrator. The Pun'kin Patch Club™ will only be open to those who subscribe to My Paper Pumpkin listing me as their demonstrator. Once you subscribe, please send me a quick email to let me know you've joined. (Demonstrators won't know who has joined until the kits start shipping in March.)  I'll be in touch with you via email with more details of our fun new crafty adventure.


Having trouble with commitment? Our Try It Kit is adorable and there's no monthly commitment. Coming soon.


Try Me Paper Pumpkin Kit by Stampin' Up!



xoxo








My Stampin' Up! Online Store is Open 24/7




Did you enjoy today's post? Share your comments below!

Got friends?
Click the icons below to share on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook and Google +1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO MUCH for commenting! I read every single one and try my best to respond back. xoxo