Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Off To Leadership!


Woo Hoo ... I'm headed off today to attend the Stampin' Up! Leadership Conference in Orlando. This will be my first time to attend and I'm really looking forward to the classes, demonstrations, and other fun. Since Stampin' Up! is celebrating their 25th Anniversary this year, we are all anticipating a few happy surprises during this event as well!

I'm going to try to figure out how to do a few mobile posts. Who knows how that will go, given that I have no idea what I'm doing and Blogger seems to be having a few hiccups this week. Wish me luck.  I'll definately have some awesome cards to share when I return.

xoxo

 
 
My Stampin' Up! Online Store is Open 24/7



2 comments:

  1. how come you need so many pillows? wait a minute is that really your luggage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well we do bunk up together, so you never know when an extra pillow might come in handy. Ha, ha! (And that's also NOT my wallpaper. Hee.) xo

      Delete

Thank you SO MUCH for commenting! I read every single one and try my best to respond back. xoxo