Stampin' Up! 2013 Spring Catalog

2013 Spring Catalog Banner
 
Oh happy day! It's here and it's stunning.

The Stampin' Up! 2013 Spring Catalog is full of jaw-dropping project ideas and new products that had me drooling and jumping up and down. A dangerous combination, indeed!

I have never loved a catalog more than this one - and I seriously mean that.

In case you didn't get one in the mail yet, take a look - but be sure to come right back! There is a brand new Valentine promotion I want to share with you. But first ...

Stampin' Up! Spring Catalog Photo


Stampin' Up! 2013 Spring Catalog



Are you back?  Did you see it? ALL of it?

I know.  I KNOW! Can you believe it?! {Swoon} 

If you didn't get a mailed copy from me, but would like to receive one, go HERE. I'll get one out to you pronto. (Note: If you already have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator you make purchases through, please contact her directly to request a catalog. Thanks much.)



Stampin' Up! Valentine Project Ideas


MY LITTLE VALENTINE PROMOTION
January 3-21, 2013

 Create adorable Valentine’s Day projects with these new exclusive products, available for a limited time only.

Purchase the brand new My Little Valentine Set and receive the Sealed with Love Simply Sent Kit FREE (a $7.95 value). This four-piece stamp set (available in clear mount only) was created exclusively for this promotion and will not be available after Jan. 21.



Item
Description
Price
132242
My Little Valentine (English; clear-mount)
$9.95
132245
Enamorados (Spanish; clear-mount)
$9.95
132248
Mon petit amour (French; clear-mount)
$9.95
 
Get this FREE:
Page
Publication
Item
Description
Retail Value
35
Holiday Catalog
126923
Sealed with Love Simply Sent
$7.95

 
 
VALENTINE TREAT BUNDLE

This bundle, created specifically for this special offer, contains the brand-new Happy Valentine Heart Single Stamp and a package of 1" x 8" cellophane bags. The Happy Valentine Heart single stamp coordinates with the Full Heart Punch (sold separately; $16.95, Item 119883).

 

Bundle Item
Description
Retail Value
Special Bundle Price
132771
Valentine Treat Bundle
Includes the Happy Valentine Heart Single Stamp (English only; clear-mount) and 1" x 8" cellophane bags
$7.45
$5.95



Okay, who is on excitement overload? Besides, me ... ha, ha. I'm sure you'll want a few minutes to compose your wish list. ;)

xoxo

 
 
My Stampin' Up! Online Store is Open 24/7



Did you enjoy today's post? Share your comments below!

Got friends?
Click the icons below to share on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook and Google +1

Comments