It's Here - This and That Epic Day Bundle!

Stampin' Up! This and That Epic Day Product Line

Squeeeee!!! I am officially in love. My This and That Epic Day Bundle arrived yesterday from Stampin' Up! and I am so jazzed. It's totally awesome y'all. The timing is perfect - I've got a few special occasions and trips coming up in the near future and I can't wait to start sticking things in this adorable journal.

If you missed my previous post on the new This and That™ product line from Stampin' Up! (check it out here), they are offering the new Epic Day bundle (15% off!) through April 30.

Stampin' Up! This and That Epic Day Journal


The journal is beautiful. The front and back covers are raw chipboard with a hexagon pattern debossed on the front cover. You can cover one or both of the covers to make it your own or use the front cover design as a starting point and embellish it. Or just leave it as is, because it's yours and you get to do whatever the heck you want to do with it.

Stampin' Up! This and That Epic Day Journal Pages


Inside the journal are 60 printed heavyweight pages (30 two-page spreads) measuring 6" x 8". Two pocket pages, one at the front and one at the back, allow you to tuck in memorabilia and include two die-cut printed envelopes to keep smaller bits of this and that. (Pun totally intended. You are welcome. ;)

Stampin' Up! This and That Epic Day Designer Series Paper

The This and That Epic Day Designer Series Paper is gorgeous! Oh my word. These pictures do not begin to do it justice. Whether you get the bundle or not, be sure to snag some of this paper. De-lish!

Stampin' Up! This and That Epic Day Product Line Bundle

Also included in the bundle is a rotary date stamp with a dozen phrases like "pencil me in" and "best day EVER"; washi tape in three designs and sizes; and four sheets of stickers perfectly sized for the journal and seriously cute.

I'm going to start playing right away! Wanna join me?

xoxo









My Stampin' Up! Online Store is Open 24/7




Did you enjoy today's post? Share your comments below!

Got friends?
Click the icons below to share on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook and Google +1

Comments