Saturday, March 23, 2013

Stampin’ Up! This and That™ Sneak Peek!



Squee!  Take a peek at the newest product line from Stampin’ Up! – This and That™.  This and That will debut in the upcoming 2013-2014 annual catalog, but we are getting the chance to see (and get!) it now.

What is This and That? It’s a journal sized scrapbook to add all the little bits of your life that you want to remember. It’s a smashbook + project life + scrapbook all rolled into one. Make it whatever you want it to be. Make it uniquely yours.





Just a journal? No way! It’s a totally fun product line that Stampin’ Up! will be adding more to over time. The sneak peek includes five This and That products:
     (131268)  Epic Day This and That Journal  $10.95
     (130814)  Epic Day This and That Designer Series Paper  $10.95
     (130133)  Remember This and That Rotary Stamp  $5.95
     (131271)  Epic Day This and That Designer Stickers  $4.95
     (131269)  Epic Day This and That Designer Washi Tape  $4.95

Check out all the This and That products in detail HERE.

Want it all? (Me too - I just placed my order!)

Get all five products in a bundle now and save 15% Off the retail value!
(133350)  Epic Day This and That Bundle  $32.08
*Only available as a bundle until April 30, 2013.


Woo Hoo - I'm so excited! I've been wanting to do something like this for a while now and Stampin' Up! just provided the perfect way to jump start my project. I've got lots of fun things coming up this year that I know I'll want to remember and this is going to be perfect.

GIVEAWAY! 
Stampin' Up! is having a giveaway on their Facebook page to celebrate This and That. You could win a trip for two to San Diego + This and That Bundles. Check it out here and enter to win, then be sure to use your special code to share the news with friends for extra chances to win.

I adore San Diego and would love to go there again. Especially if it's free, right?!

xoxo








My Stampin' Up! Online Store is Open 24/7




Did you enjoy today's post? Share your comments below!

Got friends? 
Click the icons below to share on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook and Google +1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO MUCH for commenting! I read every single one and try my best to respond back. xoxo