|Earth Laughs Designer Template - Digital Download by Stampin' Up! © 2013|
Happy Earth Day!
The celebration of Earth Day has sure grown since it began in the United States in 1970. Rallies and events have been held from coast to coast to increase awareness of environmental issues and encourage activities that help protect our water, air, and even endangered species.
Now a global celebration, Earth Day reminds us that we can all do our part, even in small ways. Recycling, conserving water, even using online bill pay are all ways to help our planet on a daily basis.
If you plan to attend an organized event in your community today, please feel free to leave a comment below with details to help others find it too.
Meanwhile, if you'd just like to get out and enjoy Earth Day, here is a list of 10 fun ideas:
1. Go to the zoo
2. Plant a tree
3. Take a nature hike
4. Picnic in the park
5. Plant a garden: flowers, veggies, or both!
6. Community clean-up: parks, shorelines, your neighborhood
7. Make a birdhouse or bird feeder
8. Donate unused household items
9. Ride Your Bike
and last but not least ...
10. Create artwork or crafts using things lying around the house. Use your imagination, have fun, and be creative! Need inspiration? Check out my upcycled laundry detergent cap.
Have a great Earth Day!
My Stampin' Up! Online Store is Open 24/7
Did you enjoy today's blog post? Share your comments below!
Click the icons below to share on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook and Google +1